Sport Activities on Antiparos Island Scuba Diving, Fishing, Hiking, Trekking, Kayaking in Antiparos Greece
Kastro Antiparos provides a wide range of exciting tourist and sports activities that you can participate in during your holiday on Antiparos Island.
We leave nothing to chance. We know what our guest expect from us and make sure we make them smile.
- Take a cruise around Antiparos with our chartered caique boat. Enjoy the magic of the Aegean Sea and explore the sea caverns. Dive in the green-blue waters of Epitafios and Despotiko Islets and savour the BBQ prepared by the Captain right on the beach.
- Enjoy our Greek Island Nights and Barbeques and spend endless hours eating and dancing
- Pamper yourself by having a relaxing massage.
- Rent a car, a moped or a bicycle to explore the scenic seaside and mountainside of the island.
On Antiparos there are many places to go and things to do. It is the ideal holiday spot for outdoor sport lovers. We recommend you take part in some of the following activities:
- Sightseeing: visit the ruins of the Venetian Castle, the magnificent cave on Agios Ioannis Hill, Agia Paraskevi church on the hill offering exquisite panoramic view and the various chapels scattered around the island, the antiquities on Despotiko Isle and the sea caverns.
- Watch the beautiful sunset at the Sifneikos Yialos Beach (Sunset Beach) or the St. Giorgios Beach.
- Swimming: at the magnificent Antiparos beaches of Psaralyki 1 and 2, Sifneiko (sunset), Panagia beach, Glyfa beach, Apandima beach, Soros beach, Sostis 1 and 2 beaches, St. Giorgios, Theologos beach, Livadia beach.
- Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Fishing and Pedaloe Boating: instructors and equipment can be found at the organized water sports club of Antiparos.
- Windsurfing and Kitesurfing: on Pouda Beach, Paros, at the Water Sports Centre, just 8 minutes far from the island.
- Hiking, Trekking and Cycling: throughout the seaside and countryside of Antiparos.
- Dining and Drinking: Try the fresh charcoal grilled octopus or fish, the zucchini balls, local cheeses, the unique taste of sharp mitzithra cheese, gouna (sundried fish), spaghetti with shrimps or lobster in red sauce, in one of the picturesque taverns or restaurants. Try the Antiparos' famous tsipouro drink. Have an exciting night out at one of the many bars and clubs of Kastro and get carried away by the summer night life of the island.
Cooking seminars in May, June and September. Contact Us to find out about the seminar schedule during your stay in Antiparos.